Saturday, September 7, 2013

THERE IS A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING....

...and this is officially my first time blogging!  I never thought that I would actually start a blog.  In the past I have always read other insightful, and creative blogs.  I never took the initiative to create my own.  For myself, I never really knew what to write, and was not very good at being creative.  I suppose a good way for me to start is by introducing myself.  My name is Julie (Wellington) Cooper, and I am currently working on Master's Degree at Walden University.  I am studying Childhood Education and specializing in Integrating Technology into the Classroom.  I can't wait to use everything I learn in my classroom! I grew up in a little county town in New York, and achieved my Bachelor's Degree from Oswego State.  I then moved out here to Maryland!  Now, I am a Technology Instructor for grades 3-5! I love my job and work with the most incredible kids and staff!  I love to read, watch movies and spend time with my husband and our spoiled rotten Boston Terrier!  One of my favorite things to do is when my husband, Mike takes me on a motorcycle ride and I get the chance to just take in the beautiful scenery that flies by us.  I think this blog will be a great way for me to reflect on how I integrate technology into my curriculum. I will continue to shake the writer's block and work on sharing topics that pertain to education! Feel free to share anything that you would like to discuss about education! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment