Sunday, October 6, 2013

Getting Tech Savvy~ Podcasting!


9.gif  Watch out world as I get more tech savvy, which will benefit my students! This is officially my first audio podcast! I found that using the Audacity player to record, then exporting my recording as MP3 so I could use Podbean to create my podcast was very easy to use once I did some reading.  It was also simple to embed the code into my blog space, so I could share this with everyone!  I think the sound quality would improve if I invest in a headset microphone! I was going to put in some instrumental music from the ccmixter.org website, however, it kept breaking my words up as I was talking.  This is something that I will need to work on to improve.  Does anyone know if it would it be better to put the music in first and then talk over the music?

Moving on, I took this opportunity to interview three of my students to discover what their exposure and experiences are using technology at home and at school!  They were very excited to share this learning experience with me, however, we had difficulty getting the microphone to work at school! I definitely would like to create a video/audio podcast demonstrating correct finger placement and posture. 

Here is a direct link to my TechyTeacher Podcast Website   This way you can check out any future audio podcasts that may come! 

Enjoy  7.gif



No comments:

Post a Comment